Δύο θέσεις εργασίας έχει αναρτήσει στο Linkedin η Generali Hellas: Commercial Large Risks Property Underwriter και Transformation Project Manager.
Σύμφωνα με τις πληροφορίες που αναφέρονται:
Commercial Large Risks Property Underwriter
We are looking for a Commercial Large Risks Property Underwriter for domestic and international accounts with the ability to drive profitable growth while maintaining an astonishing high level of client satisfaction.
▪ Negotiates pricing, terms and conditions for large commercial P&C accounts within assigned underwriting authority and company guidelines.
▪ Analyses and assesses submissions to evaluate risk exposures to provide solutions
▪ Provides quotes and identifies cross-sell opportunities
▪ Actively manage a book of new and renewal business
▪ Have strong analytical skills to assess exposures, coverages, terms, and conditions to appropriately underwriting decision on risks.
▪ Binds domestic, international and reinsurance coverage, as required
▪ Establish international programs and prepares implementation ιnstructions for local admitted policy issuance in foreign countries
▪ Understands loss prevention engineering reports and interacts with Engineers to provide risk prevention programs to the clients.
▪ Documents the underwriting files with account review, analysis and conclusions
▪ Maintains existing clients within required quality standards
▪ 5 plus years underwriting experience in P&C preferably international
▪ Meets deadlines
▪ Well organized
▪ Can balance multiple priorities
▪ Team player
▪ College degree in insurance business or related fields or equivalent experience
▪ Excellent Skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
▪ Oral and written communication skills
▪ Negotiation skills
▪ Fully professional English
Sounds interesting? Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
All personal information in your application and CV will remain strictly confidential.
Transformation Project Manager
We are looking for a Transformation Project Manager responsible for the successful execution of projects supporting the company strategic plan, towards profitable and sustainable development, customer and partners’ satisfaction, innovative services provision and high productivity.
– Manage projects from initiation until closing and ensure that they are delivered within quality, time and cost constraints
– Work closely with multiple stakeholders across different departments and levels of seniority to set goals, design & plan projects, remove obstacles, support decision making and accelerate delivery
– Assign and follow up the progress of tasks among the various project teams that he/she manages
– Performs change, risks and issues management
– Comply with company project management processes, tools and PMO
– Reports to Transformation Manager
– Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or relevant field. A Master’s degree in a related discipline will be considered an asset
– 2+ years of relevant working experience
– Strong skills in project management. Relevant certificates will be considered an asset
– Fluency in English is essential
– Knowledge of insurance industry will be considered an asset
– Knowledge of process optimization techniques will be considered an asset
– Hands on experience with Agile methodology. Scrum master experience will be considered an asset
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, throughout all levels of seniority
– Results orientation, strong organizational and problem solving skills, focus on stakeholder management
– Knowledge of MS Project
Leave a Reply